TELLER (Full and/or Part-Time)
As a Teller at Columbia Credit Union you are the face of the credit union. It’s more than just processing financial transactions. It is building lasting relationships and helping others to improve their financial well-being.
Ensures that members are promptly and professionally served by performing teller functions, performing a broad variety of member services functions or promoting/cross selling credit union products and services.
Job Duties (include but not limited to):
- Performing financial transactions such as cash withdrawals, deposits, transfers, loan payments and more per credit union practices and policies.
- Inform members about credit union products and services that would help them to meet their financial goals
- Balances daily transactions and verifies cash totals. Investigates and resolves out-of-balance conditions.
- Ensures that members’ requests and questions are promptly resolved whether in person, over the phone, or via other communication methods.
- Ensures that the Credit Union’s quality reputation is maintained and projected.
- High School Graduate or equivalent required
- Customer service experience preferred
- Sales experience preferred
- Cash handling experience helpful
- Good communication skills
- Professional appearance, dress, and attitude
- Good math skills, can make change in your head without relying on a computer
- Able to operate related computer applications and basic business equipment
- Good typing skills
Equal Opportunity Employer
Applications may be delivered in person, faxed (573) 875-7053 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org